Click ! Click !!

Friday, February 10, 2012

#173 All alone and it's a bliss


Govin who is "open" for relationship market. HAHAHA

I’ve been spending most of my time alone these two weeks. I spend most of my time not alone usually and it’s great that once in awhile I get to do what I want, alone. Wakeup so early, checking whatever in the internet and then I start to go out alone. Having lunch at the Sushi King, go for window shopping, checking books at the bookstore and enjoying green tea while reading or surfing at Starbucks. That’s basically my routine this few days. And Govin, my bestfriend basically always with me for dinner and two days of ponteng kerja, I drag him once to Bangsar Village for art stuff hunting and Bisou red velvet and today for lunch and Starbucks. Ouh ya, I am so excited that I bought brushes and oil painting. I am eager to start painting back. Although it cost me so much but I am using the RM200 book voucher anyway. Miahahaha.

New semester will start less than two weeks and I am more than ready.


ahhh just some Chinese food that me and Govin had earlier for our lunch :p


I get this a lot. You know what ? Being positive is good. Yes, I am always positive. No, it not like everyday is a good day for me, but yes, you must keep positive vibes in you. Always remember that bad things will occur once in a while but good thing will always come for those who deserve it. My boyfriend is having this Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). You can google it if you want to know more. So he is kind of person who get stress or freak out if things are not happening according to what he planned, so being the girlfriend, I always be the one who keep injecting him with positive vibes, be the one to say it’s okay for the bad things that come. I love doing that. I mean being positive. Once in awhile I’ll cry my eyes out (for nothing actually sometime HAHAHA) but at least I am not being pathetically sad or rant about my days all the time. I think, it is such a waste of time to do that. Come to my surprise and Alhamdulillah, I never really experience bad day or bad luck for months already. I am blessed :)

Books that I am currently reading. A very good one, it is not like buku agama but the books is about Muslim in Malaysia and the author's experience. I can relate so much with this books.

Valentine is coming, not that I celebrate it anyway, but I realize that some of my friends rant about them being single on Valentine’s Day. Well, people will say that easy for me to say all of this because I am in relationship but trust me, being single is OKAY. Yes, you have feeling that in need of being in relationship, but it will come sooner or later. So just enjoy your single time. Try enjoying time doing what you like with your friends. Do something crazy or travel if you got extra money. Always remember that it’s better single than you being in relationship that full of lies, disloyal and etc. I would love to talk about this thing because I am pretty good at being both but maybe later.


"I'll bring you with me to see the world and we go in adventure, discover things together"

Anyway, take care and enjoy the weekend :D

0 comments: