Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#174 Yeayys for last semester result :D

Hello & Salam.
And yes, I am at the Starbucks again (I literally bankrupt now). Just had lunch with my sister at Sushi King. Thanks for the treat ! :D





Anyway........

A good news for myself.......





Ready ??





ALHAMDULILLAH. I GET 4 FLAT FOR LAST SEMESTER RESULT !!! YEAYYYYYSSS FOR ME !! :D


I didn't eat the whole day yesterday and a mini heart attack everytime I think about how my result. So strike 12 midnight, check my result and boom !! Alhamdulillahhhhh !! :D
I am so happy and basically crying at mamak while drinking with Govin, Aker and Bear (check my result through phone).
Ahhh I am speechless and so ready for new semester !! :D


Thinking about final project, it freak me out but what the hell (?), I can pull that off too, Insya-Allah.

Although I am actually a little sad and regret a bit that I was playing around too much on my first year of degree which actually do effect a lot on my overall pointer but it's okay. Probably won't graduate with first class (3.6 and above) but hey, still above 3.00 and I think I have pretty good portfolio too. All I have to do now is stop regretting and try my very best for the very final semester (nak sedapkan hati)

Ahhhh now all I'm looking forward to is March bebehh ! Why ?? Because it's my birthday month and I am planning to give one hell of a good present for myself ;)


Have a good day, guys ! and wish me luck too for the new semester.

*kisses and hugs*

0 comments: