Click ! Click !!

Monday, January 2, 2012

#169 Flashy flash

Just a quick update.
End this year by watching movie with the boyfriend, Aker, Zhilun & his girlfriend, Jan and Sugan & his girlfriend. Bump into few friends at Pelita Bangsar afterwards. Stuck in traffic jam when the clock strikes 12 but the best part was we all get to see fireworks in so many places while on the way to Mid Valley.
First day of 2012, attended Kak Ikim and Helmy wedding at Taman Botani. Such a nice wedding, scenery and good food. Have a quick ice cream treat afterwards.
Second day, cost me hundreds to replace car battery and buy somethings.

By the way, friends making a joke about something and by using my account means that I have to take all the consequences -.-''
By the way, it is not me who go to your blog and bash you. I did text and sincerely apologize even that's not my fault. I don't basically go to anyone's blog, especially yours which I don't even know the URL. Ahhh move on. Nothing important about it. But it was funny to make fun of whatever that happened.

Going for laksa and cendol treat now. Take care :)

0 comments: