Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#170

We can’t expect every day to be one good, fine day. There must be ups and downs.

So I have two most important things to do (final project for Internship and report) by end of January and probably one highlight which Foster The People Concert on 13th January.

I need a gateway. Currently plan a trip with boyfriend and best friends. Most probably to Sabah on February (Yeayy for that !) Just wait for boyfriend on leave’s approval, buy flight tickets and then off we go. I just want to go there for the mountains, sea and the food. In this state, shopping is not a therapy anymore for me. Speaking of shopping, can you believe I don’t do shopping (clothes, shoes, bags) for almost 3months already ?
Time flies really fast and it made me think when this, that and those happened ? I think I remember more things on 2010 than 2011 or sometime I just confused when was that happened, last year or the previous, previous year? Haha It’s absurd but that’s reality. But I guess, it will make you appreciate all the time you have…more ?

January probably won’t be as good as I thought will be but nevermind because I am sure February and months after that will be awesome.

Anyway,
My best memories of 2011

So disappointing lah. Iphone4's camera is not that goooood :|
The night of New Year at 4am. And yeap, there's probably total of 3-4 colors on my hair

Good day and take care ! :)

0 comments: