Click ! Click !!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

#168 So much to talk about. Goodbye 2011, Welcome 2012 !



Hello. Miss me ? I was dying to write something for some days already. Every time I want to spill something out, my mind just cluttered with words and at the end, I just move on doing something else and abandon again, writing. But mostly, I wrote all my little thoughts on twitter and from there you'll know so much actually going on.

First of all, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister. I hope you experience a lovely birthday and may god bless you.

It has been a long yet feel so fast journey throughout 2011. Oh yeah, left around 3 days for 2012 but I am sure nothing interesting or worth to blog about for upcoming days even actually there's a lot of thing that should be done before reaching January 2012.

I am thrill for 2012 as I believe it will be great for certain reasons. Of course, I have something that I would love to achieve but maybe in future I will write it here but three things for sure that I want for 2012 is that I can finish my degree, travel to few places and be with the same person I am in love with now (hopefully for more serious commitment ehemm if you know what I'm mean). I am pretty sure it will be one of the busiest year for me as I am working and at the same time try to finish my final semester (Yeayyy !!)

What’s new ? I am experiencing the most unorganized two weeks of my life ever. Long short story, something came up all of sudden and everything just mess up. All I know, whatever it is I can only trust myself and myself only. I take whatever that happened as life lesson. The problem is not mine, but being the closet person to the victim, I hereby felt all the pain and anger as well. All I can say is how did some people managed to act holy all the way while they're actually worse than you could possibly imagine? And how can you sleep at night knowing that you do bad things to people that helped you before and pretend that you are an angel in front of people that basically not knowing you personally ? The world is ugly because of people like you. I am talking about someone who is well-known in music/poetry industry. Have thousands of fans who basically worship that person without knowing that person is the worst ever.

And one more thing (about different person), I know you are a HIJABIS. Which is good and you follow what Allah basically want us to. But that’s not your call to judge people. It doesn’t give you RIGHTS to judge other people (like me) who basically free-hair. Yes it’s obvious sin that everyone can see. But hellooooo wearing hijab doesn’t make you perfect, not a ticket for you to judge other people. Not wearing hijab doesn’t mean I abandon other obligation as Muslim like praying for example. Still, I know how to behave and take care of myself. And at least I don’t go hug or menggedik with my boyfriend in public like some hijabis did (that’s even worst), drink alcohol or do other worst thing. You basically obligate this one thing (hijab) but pity you, judging people, talk bad about other people, it does not make you any prettier in God’s eyes. Well, I will stop before I hurt someone’s feeling (or already did, I am sorry). I just hope you got the point here.

Wow, so much whining and hatred there. Seriously, I hold no grudge but I can speak what's on my mind right ? :)

Other than that, settling up my fees yesterday and able to register subject for next semester (Ahhhh I am excited already !! )

Probably will be 17 units including project for final semester. Phewww !!

Oh yah, I make a little change in my blog. Blogging here since 2008 (but I deleted and hide most of it, left only post from 2010 and 2011 for others to read) as welcoming 2012 HAHAHA so not necessary. Have fun and Goodbye 2011, Hello 2010 !

Lots of love :D

0 comments: