Click ! Click !!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

#166 Yahooo for me :D


Yahoo for me. Why ? Because I am thru with my presentation for internship just now and I am very exultant and satisfy with my own performance. And I guess, good thing is that my lecturer is interested on new software that I’ve been using now and I am thrill. So yeays for me and I am a joyful kid. So now, I am going to emphasis on next thing that I should do, report and phewwwww !!
Yesterday, I was damn stress and freak out because my supervisor from university is someone that I never met so I do not know how he's going to be but everything turns out well and he is very nice. I hope he gave me the highest possible mark !

How stress I am the day before presentation, and how happy I am after :D


By the way, yesterday there's new gadget in the house. Yeayy come to mama !! I named it as Si Putih and it is something that has to do with a brand with a fruit name. Hihi maybe I'll introduce you in the next entry ? Anyway, have a good weekend later ! :D

0 comments: