Hello. I almost forgot that I suppose to update this blog about what has been happening last 2weeks before exam. Ouh yes, exam is over and I am free and only will come back to UKM around April 2012 !! :)
June 13
Dinner at Austin Steak House with Rick, Govin and Amiera. Then karaoke along with all of them and Ruzain too. Afterwards, lepak at mamak.
June 15
Meet up with Nini, Maisarah and Shafiq at Coffee Bean, Mid Valley. So much fun and so many things that we all talked about. I am looking forward for the next meet up !!


June 16
KL Gangster with Kaka, Ruzain and Apam. Karaoke and mamak afterwards.
June 17
Late dinner with Noh, Ruzain, Govin, Aker, Kaka, Zhilun and some other friends. Sleep over at friend's house.
June 20 - June 22
Final exam.
And now, I am trying my best to settle of things and get ready to get home. There's so much things to do still.
The quickest update ever. Take 10 minutes. Hahahaha. I am currently having internship workshop. Sheeeshhhh.
Anyway, have a good weekend and take care :)
Embrace your awesomeness !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment