Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#145 Over excited

Omg ! I just can't wait to write this entry as I overly excited.
First of all, I had a great last weekend with friends. We going to Ulu yam and go swimming there. However, plan to go PJ afterwards to buy my Holga is a failure as without all of us realize, that was a public holiday. So end up going to Jaya One and had our lunch at Wendy's. Watched X-men First Class afterwards with boyfriend and belanja him changing his Swatch watch's strap.

So as for today, I've got a new baby and I tweetpic it. So get a clue what it is ?? :)





Get it ?? Get itttt ??

Yeappp !!





It's my Holga 135 (black)
and I also got myself Lomography Color Negative 400 35mm (Pack of 3) (FRESH)

No chance to spend my day with this new baby anytime sooner because I am pretty occupy with things but I might write a review once I've got a chance to date my new baby ! :)

Finally !! Patient me, wait until today as The Click Shop is open for business start from Tuesday-Saturday. With determination of fasting (puasa) person hehehe...Amiera and I sneak out from lecture's hall and drive to PJ. The traffic jam however does not fade our enthusiasm HAHAHAHA to go there. Going back from there, I accompany Amiera to settle fees for this semester and going to Pasar Malam. So the menu for buka puasa is Barli cincau, Nasi Ayam Rempah and Mango ! Heeee :)

Ouh btw, that's not the only thing that got me excited. I've got coupon of Exclusive 50% off (hair colours, perms, straightening and treatment) by L'oreal at any saloon selected and I am about to make an appointment !! Yeayyy and the most exciting thing is my bestfriend, Ana will come down here and spend the weekend with me.

There's one thing however that freak me out. Tomorrow, THE OFFICIAL RESULT FOR SEMESTER 2 2010/2011 WILL CAME OUTTT !

Ya Allah risaunya. I am pretty sure that I've done my best but will wait and see. Pray for me yah ?

So far, June treat me really, really, really well for some reasons. Although last week for couple of days I've been through some torturing days of life but everything is fine now.

Till then, take care peopleeeeeee :)


0 comments: