Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

#146 Open up

Do you know that it is really hard for me to open up ? To go back to the old times and picking up the pieces and try to mix match the puzzle ? But once I am being open means that I actually care to let you know the other side of me. What the bitter and sweetness of life that I ever taste. I have lots of amazing stories to tell and when I do tell, that’s because I care. I want you to understand.

I won’t speak up if it does not matter for me.

Alhamdulillah. I get my result already and I am happy.

This week is the study week and next week will be my final for the 3rd semester on my 2nd year. Wish me luck. I want the result to be better and better.

I am actually counting days for special occasion. In the meantime, I just feel very unproductive because I kept postpone things that I should do.

and boo ! new header :)

0 comments: