Salam and hello
Disaster week I must say. Apart from having extra holiday on Monday before Maulidur Rasul on Tuesday, other than that was disaster. I’ve been sick on Wednesday. Very sick on Thursday and the day continue until today. Hopefully on Sunday I will be fully recover since upcoming week will be another busy week. Too bad for me when the day I actually didn’t attend class which on Wednesday and Thursday, there are quiz that been held. I a tremendously sad by that and feel unmotivated now.
Thanks mom and dad because keep calling me asking about me and even planning to come down here to visit me.
Thanks to boyfriend and Abang Izad for driving me to the clinic for the first and second time (the subway and milks too).
Thanks to Ain as well for being a good friend by making a special delivery of dinner and accompany me yesterday.
Thanks to Wan for being a very understanding group members.
Thanks for the rest who keep asking how's everything.
You guys are awesome.
Btw, I had an offer to work in one of Fashion Headquarter. Anna said that the place is awesome and shown on TV once. I didn't know. But I am going to turn down the offer. Can't take the job plus I don't even remember when was I applied for the job but haihhh it would be awesome, right ? Anyway, forget about it.
I’ve got one more quiz on Tuesday and one Midterm paper on Saturday. For that, to be healthy and okay is mandatory.
Next week shall be happy week.
Anyway have a good weekend.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
#132 Unwell
Posted by Lubby at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment