Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#186 A Letter for You, Love



You are kind, supportive and one of the remarkable people I ever met. You are love and you care about something but you just don’t know how to express it sometime. You are harsh, but at times you can become the sweetest person ever. You are so ambitious and someone with a plan. I can see a sparkle in your eyes when you talk about what you like – your desire. I hope you won’t lose it. If it happens, try your damn best to find it again because that’s what makes you so special – your passion.

You are really reserve about everything, but that’s okay because there’s reason why and I think I kind of understand why now. And that’s make everything even more thrill because I never get tired to figure you out although sometime I will lost in the sea of thoughts but that’s okay. I love those feelings. Being negative is fine, because you always presume the worse, and you won’t have high expectations on anything but you always have to believe that we can craft our fate and have faith in God. 

I love days where you just listen to me. I love days where you trying your best to be here for me because I myself have a day where I feel like everything just erroneous. But I end up, being as reserve as you, will shut everything off and cry myself to sleep…alone. I wish we could share a little bit more about our dreams, thoughts, fear and love to each other. I am better…when I’m with you. You enthuse me. We are weird together but it feels just right.

Through thick and thin, I’ll be here. I have faith in in you. I believe that one day you will accomplish all your dreams, you will finally get to do everything that you want. A little faith and patience, you will get there. You are so special that God won’t forget to give you something that you really want to achieve, trust me. 


I’ll see you later.




Sometime it feels like so long, yet it is just for a short while only. Sometime it feels like so short, yet it is almost quite some time already.

0 comments: