 |
| View from Skybar that I took early of September. The ambiance was good, so do the food. |
 |
| View from Skybar |
It has been tough September month for me. Well, I am not really sure why is it tough. I just felt like it. I guess although I love my job, my routine now, but the idea of growing up to be an adult is just scary shit thing. Eventually, everyone will experience it, I know. I guess there's so many thing still that I want to do without worrying about responsibility. Soon, I have to think about paying bills, taxes and some other things. God, have mercy.
And there's few stuff that bothering me. It is simple to make a decision now, but I do not dare to think about the consequences later. Other than that, my personal life is superb and awesome as usual.
Few random pictures that I post mostly on my Instagram (@lubbyalle).
 |
| Something that I felt on this one particular day and I posted it on my Instagram and Tumblr |
 |
| A photo shoot for magazine |
 |
| Soulmates |
.PNG) |
| OOTD : Tops from Swag of Roses, handbag from Fahrenheit, Oxford shoes from Vincci, Skinny from Topshop |
|
|
|
|
 |
| The other day with Shiro | |
 |
| Work attire |
 |
| OOTD : Topshop tops & jeans, Flip flop from Vincci, Elle handbag and Casio Vintage as accessories |
Few things that just can't get out off my mind :
- I want to make more arts.
- I want to break free and see what else I can do.
- I want to see different part of this world.
- I want to spend my time with the person that I love.
and seriously, there's this one annoying feeling in my heart and something bothers my mind. Seriously, annoying. *sigh
Take care, guys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment