Click ! Click !!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

#182 Thoughts



Mark one month after the last time I update this blog. Not sure how it's going to turn up since I'm using different device now to update the blog.
First of all, Selamat Hari Raya. I am losing weight throughout Ramadan and because I didn't eat that much when Raya. Hahaha.
Anyway, like I always said, life is just fine and I am blessed to be whoever I am today. To have family, friends and love one with me and to get whatever I want. Like what I update last time, I am now working which another fun story to be told. But I will get back to it in awhile. Keep reading.

You know, it is true when one say that we learn everyday. Either it is our own experience, someone close to us or from stranger. I learn a lot from my experiences and I am glad whatever hardship that I need to face, I overcome it and become a better person. For that as well I learn to always be there for person who in need. Give your shoulder, ear or hands to those who needed because one day we might need it as well too.

My life is not all about butterfly and rainbow although it seems like that. True that I am happy most of the days but isn't everyone has the moment where you felt like nothing's right, your life is not as what you expected to turn out to be, this is wrong and that is just sooo wrong and the negative thoughts continue. And then you felt tired thinking about all that and end up crying, talk to someone or keep it all by our self. Yes. I have that moment lately. Maybe because of only one thing but it affect everything or maybe being a human, you know never be grateful of what we have. I don't know. I am sill wondering why this kind of stuff affect me.

Anyway, work is fun. I am lucky to get coolest bosses and colleagues. I am glad that my job require me to do a lot of things (that I like and have passion for it) which mean I am busy most of the days. Yeays for that, for real. Everything come with sacrifices tho, you sleep late so you end up being unproductive in the office therefore workload waiting for you. So no more weekdays lepak with friends. Only lately I becoming too active. I jog, swimming every night and now signing myself for kick boxing class. Sleep at 4am, wakeup at 7am, work until 7pm, reach home around 8 something, straight to the pool or jog for one hour, and then do some internet browsing. That's my daily routine now.

Still thinking what else should I write. Hmmmphh.

Well...

Take care, guys !

0 comments: