Click ! Click !!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

#163 The future seems so bright

I am ambitious and it comes with a lot of hard work, trust me I am working on it.
So what it is ? It's involving music, my artwork, photos, fashion, travel (hope so) and lots.
And finally I came up with 5years-plan for my life. And for that, no more playing around if I want it to happen.


But for now (other than dying to go travelling), I am pretty occupy with internship (meet up with the supervisor, learn as much as I can because time is running out for 3D design and stuff, working on the report, study all the things that I supposed to present), teaching (as now I am a home tutor and tuition's center teacher) and doing not so important thing in the middle (I can name a lot). Well, it is probably sounds busy or depressing for you guys, but trust me I am enjoying it even sometime it can be really stressful. I rather being busy than sit around do nothing. This few months, my health has improved so much (maybe because I took supplement and eat right) and for self reminder, I shouldn't forget to make sure I am always okay in health.

I really hope that I won't be posting another ranting about not so important thing in life. Haha
This is one of so-called artwork that I made and yeap I decided to use "lubbyisasuperwoman" as my credit name.


"I don't procrastinate. I just like to do things later." Finally I have the right words to describe what I've been doing lately. Hahaha.

Take care, people. Have a nice day !

0 comments: