Click ! Click !!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

#161 Nouvelles


Awesome greeting to you guys !

I was taking long hiatus from everything and today I decided to do something. Here I am writing.

Well, I want to tell you guys that I might change my blog URL but I’ll tell earlier so you guys can still stalk me (hihihi) or maybe change into a new blog with a domain because I have a plan and something to do with the blog. Wait and see, god-willing.

Anyway, I actually have a project to do which involving nature, people and photographer. Since now I have Nikon baby with me, so I think I should really use it. So if you guys happen to know any nice place for me to go experience it and take pictures of the scenery or something do tell me !

Nothing much, nothing much. I want to do blog hopping now ! Ta-daaa J

0 comments: