Click ! Click !!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

#93 Unworthy

Not worth it at all. I am being responsible that's why when people gelabah about my blog, I am asking personally but I just don't know why maybe the fact that what I'm asking or explaination make sense and that person just don't know how to answer back, that's why they didn't reply :) and please, don't pathetically use other people to express your unsolved business, FITNAH is a serious matter, which I let dosa-pahala tuhan yang hitung.
Well I am all okay and like I say, they never bring any impact to my life. Infact I never bother and all this while I am not the one who try to start something nasty. Well, I won't talk bad or what. No. Lets faith, karma, and Allah decide. I've done my part. Stand up for myself, giving my opinion is no wrong but when you start to spread the hate and all. Yes, that's wrong. No worries. Most importantly people who does really matter to me always behind my back and in front of me. And yeah, sometime, no need to be bitch people, I can see that without you, you, you or you try to show the bitchy-ness in you.

One more thing, this is my effing blog. MY BLOG. Not urs. Feel free to read but you have no right to feel offended or what, go die.

p.s : I take this as positive things, I've been dealing with this fitnah, problems and all for quite sometime and I am strong to deal with it and promise myself not to bother anymore. Sorry guys who following me on twitter for the numerous flooding tweet of mine today :)

0 comments: