When people start to harass my boyfriend's sister with question about me on ask.fm I think it is time for me to stop blogging about anything. Seriously ? Ask all those stupid question including what car I drive now to her ? Man....you bring stalker/hater or whatever you call yourself to whole new level. Shame on you. Please get a life. A good one. It might be his sister's friends, boyfriend's or mine so I don't know.
I am content and very happy with my life now that I don't need this. Me and the rest couldn't care less about this kind of thing. It is stupid, childish and like I say only applicable for lifeless, unhappy, brainless kind of person. Sorry, I am not sorry. Funny thing that you harass her when you can appear anon here or on my Tumblr. Don't just get someone else involve when you have a problem or want to know about me. For fuck sake.
I might rant a lot, my language is kind of rude and from pictures that I posted, you might think that I am having too much fun and doing all the wrong things. But clearly, you guys know nothing at all about me. Those thing I posted or say on social network represent like 1% of my life so stop judging. If the one that threw her sister's question about me is someone that knew me...clearly you probably some friends that I ditch because I figure I am better off without you or probably someone that just hate me for no reason because honestly, I never make enemy. I may act bitchy but like I say, you know nothing about me. I keep my circle of friends closer to me and maintain a good relationship with them. Well, I find it such a waste of time to explain myself. So I'm going to stop here and have a good life. Hahaha :D
Have a good life, take care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment