I don't need cool people to be around with to make my self feel...cooler ? Yeap :) - Lubby N. Alle
I am sorry that most people try so hard to fit in, try so hard to get recognize, try so hard to gain followers on twitter, tumblr, blog and approve everyone on facebook. I know, it's your choice but do you really want that kind of attention ? Really ?
I let people invade my privacy once. Yeap, it is one hell of attention that you think you want but at the end you just want nobody to recognize you. You want to be able to go to mall or anywhere without people look at you and says they know you. You just want to feel comfortable around crowd without doubting if they ever talk behind your back. Seriously.
I am no artist or no public figure but trust me, normal people do get attention like that. I am way than pretty either but for some reason that I don't even understand, I get that kind of attention and trust me I don't enjoy that.
So when people says she's cool or he's cool just because he's being with other cool kids - pretty, handsome, rich, musician or etc I'll say, "that's pathetic."
Been there, done that.
I see talented people as cool people, not just some pretty, handsome, rich, good-for-nothing kids.
But sometime, they get carried away and become arrogant, boast. *sigh*
It's my thoughts. Don't bother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment